Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 12/02/2005 07:48:27
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Fri Dec 2 07:48:27 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.1.8:
* The common preferences dialog was reorganized.
* The memory usage on SMTP and POP3 session was reduced drastically.
* The last position of the composition window is remembered, and the
windows are automatically placed so that they don't overlap.
* Filtered sent messages are not put into Sent folder anymore.
* When attached text files are saved, their linebreaks are normalized
depending on platforms.
* The occasional encoding conversion failure bug on inserting a text file
into composition window was fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.