Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <email@example.com>
Date: 12/01/2005 04:12:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Thu Dec 1 04:12:25 UTC 2005
Updated pkglint to 4.47.
Changes since 4.46:
- Made the --explain command line option work.
- Added many explanations for existing diagnostics.
- Improved the diagnostics.
- In --autofix mode, no backup files are created anymore.
- Temporarily disabled the check for direct use of tool names.
- Fixed some false positive warnings.
- Added a check for the use of absolute pathnames in shell commands.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12068 -r1.12069 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.