Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/27/2005 23:48:01
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Sun Nov 27 23:48:01 UTC 2005
Updated pkglint to 4.46.3.
- Added the $line->replace() method for a convenient way to achieve simple
- When autofixing, no backup file is created (it had been created before).
1. Usually "cvs diff" is available.
2. All current autofixed changes are trivial.
3. The fixed file is first written to disk in a new file and then renamed
to the original file, greatly reducing the risk of data loss.
- Fixed a bug in checkdir_package(): In the call to load_package_Makefile(),
the last parameter had not been passed by reference, but by value.
Luckily this had not influenced any other part of pkglint.
- While there, I noticed that it is not necessary to pass some subroutines
the lines of all included Makefiles, so I removed that parameter.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.311 -r1.312 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.389 -r1.390 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.pl
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.