Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/24/2005 10:17:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Thu Nov 24 10:17:25 UTC 2005
Updated pkglint to 4.46.
Changes since 4.45:
- Added the type ShellWord.
- Added quoting checks for variables that are appended to a
List of ShellWord.
- Multiple -v increase the verbosity.
- The --autofix option is no longer undocumented, but still experimental,
as this is the only part of pkglint that can modify external files.
- Added an --explain option that provides additional help for the
- Added checks for unportable CPP macro names in patches.
- Updated the documentation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12029 -r1.12030 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.