Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/23/2005 22:11:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Nov 23 22:11:46 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.50:
[Changes for 0.50 - 2005-11-04]
* Per suggestion from Sava Chankov, add the (quite outdated) webl10n
articles to docs/ directory.
Patches from Mikael Sennerholm:
* Added "localize" and "localise" to the list of recognized L10N
functions in Locale::Maketext::Extract.
* Skip .svn directories in Locale::Maketext::Extract::Run.
[Changes for 0.49 - 2005-04-13]
* Stephen Quinney notes that we are too eager to die on nonexisting
files passed in as part of a lexicon_get_() source. We now silently
ignore nonexistant files, only reporting error when it exists but
cannot be read or parsed.
[Changes for 0.48 - 2005-03-12]
Patches from Thierry Vignaud:
* In Gettext.pm, do not silently skip last entry of a catalog.
* In Extract.pm, do not silently skip first entry of a catalog
if there's only one empty line tween header and first real message.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.