Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-Autouse
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 11/22/2005 23:16:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Nov 22 23:16:07 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-Autouse: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.21:
1.21 Wed Sep 28 2005
- Documenting ->autouse(@classes)
- Tidying up the POD a little to refer to features
in an order much more relevant to the reader.
1.20 Tue Aug 18 2005
- Catch and rethrow all error when autoloading during a ->can.
- Debugging can now only be done at compile time, and thus is
optimised out. The :debug flag is removed and instead you need
to preset $Class::Autouse::DEBUG.
Given that this was only for my benefit in the first place, it's
not appropriate to slow down everything else because of it.
1.18 Tue Jul 26 2005
- Added :nostat module to disable the initial stat checks
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-Autouse/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Class-Autouse/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.