Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/20/2005 20:10:04
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Sun Nov 20 20:10:04 UTC 2005
Updated pkglint to 4.44.
Changes since 4.43:
- Removed the remaining code that had been imported from FreeBSD's
- Removed the (undocumented) -Wvague option.
- Removed the -Wexec and -Wparen options. The latter had no effect at all,
and the former cannot lead to false positives, so it is always enabled.
- Variable names starting with an underscore are reserved for internal
- Added some more type checks.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11988 -r1.11989 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.