Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/20/2005 20:09:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Sun Nov 20 20:09:35 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files: pkglint.0 pkglint.1 pkglint.pl
Updated pkglint to 4.44.
Changes since 4.43:
- Removed the remaining code that had been imported from FreeBSD's
- Removed the (undocumented) -Wvague option.
- Removed the -Wexec and -Wparen options. The latter had no effect at all,
and the former cannot lead to false positives, so it is always enabled.
- Variable names starting with an underscore are reserved for internal
- Added some more type checks.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.303 -r1.304 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.0
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.1
cvs rdiff -r1.373 -r1.374 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.pl
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.