Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Mario Kemper <email@example.com>
Date: 11/20/2005 17:52:43
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: magick
Date: Sun Nov 20 17:52:43 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.7.6. Changes since 2.7.5:
The major new features in release 2.7.6 is the German translation of
the complete manual and help pages. Also a few bugs which have been
reported since the previous release have been fixed.
* Added German translation of the complete manual and help pages.
(Many thanks to Olaf Noehring and Kurt Lettmaier for contributing
* A major bug which affected sequential removal of multiple reminders
was fixed. The bug could even crash nxtvepg. (Thanks again to Kurt
for reporting this bug.)
* XMLTV output was slightly changed to make it fully compliant with
the XMLTV DTD 0.6.
* Error diagnositcs in the provider scan were improved to avoid silent
failures without an indication of the cause. (Thanks to Andreas for
reporting this problem)
* Last but not least, the Windows release is now provided in form of
an installer instead of a plain ZIP archive. (Thanks to Néo for
suggesting and implementing the installer.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/misc/nxtvepg/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.