Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/nail
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <email@example.com>
Date: 11/20/2005 11:08:39
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cjep
Date: Sun Nov 20 11:08:39 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/nail: Makefile distinfo
Update of mail/nail to 11.25
The changes between 11.22 and 11.25 are mostly bug fixes. Please see the
ChangeLog in the source distribution for more details. Other changes:
* The new "maximum-unencoded-line-length" variable allows to configure the
limit on the line length that causes an ASCII text message to be sent in
quoted-printable if exceeded (on request by Greg Cox).
* Since RFC 2595 allows wildcards at other places than RFC 2818 which is
implemented by Mozilla NSS, host name verification is now done separately.
* The "sort xyz" commands now uncollapse all threads of a previously threaded
folder view; messages in collapsed threads were previously not shown when
the folder was sorted.
* The junk mail filter now also ignores the "X-pstn" header fields generated
by "postini" filtering software.
* An 'imap-list-depth' variable was introduced to control the maximum depth
of the folder traversal for the 'folders' command if the folder separator
on the IMAP server is not the slash '/'.
* If standard output is not a terminal device, the output of the 'folders'
command applied to an IMAP account is no longer arranged into columns.
* The new '-R' option causes all folders to be opened read-only.
* The output for the '~p' tilde escape was extended to include the fields
implied by the 'from', 'replyto', 'sender', and 'ORGANIZATION' variables
(Proposed by Bob Tennent).
* The 'autocc' and 'autobcc' variables are now evaluated before composition
of a message begins. The resulting addresses can thus be edited and viewed
using the '~b', '~c', '~h', and '~p' tilde escapes, but changing the values
of the 'autocc' and 'autobcc' variables using '~:set' has no effect on the
currently composed message anymore.
* The values of the 'from' and 'replyto' variables can now contain multiple
* A 'sender' variable was introduced to set the content of the 'Sender:'
field for outgoing messages.
* The '-r' option now actually disables tilde escapes as documented (Bugreport
by Bob Tennent).
* The 'undelete' command now also clears the 'saved' flags of messages that
have been moved.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/mail/nail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/mail/nail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.