Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/19/2005 10:46:11
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sat Nov 19 10:46:11 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.1.7.
* The spell checking feature was implemented (requires GtkSpell).
* The drop of files is allowed on the whole composition window.
* The insertion of text by drag and drop was disabled.
* The PGP interface is disabled if GnuPG is not available.
* A bug that aborted program if invalid UTF-8 text is put in the log
window was fixed.
* The pane between summary and message view became more visible.
* Reply-to-list is not enabled for subscribe confirmation request etc.
* The bug that the separator of newsgroups was broken was fixed.
* The bug that broke the summary selection when mark, unread, and
colorlabel flags were changed while the summary was sorted by them
* The bug that caused crash when quote colors dialog was closed by the
window close button was fixed.
* The bug that showed wrong value if the total size of a folder was more
than 2GB was fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/options.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.