Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-ufraw
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Greg Troxel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/18/2005 11:23:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Fri Nov 18 11:23:34 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-ufraw: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.6
Binaries created by --enable-extras are no longer included in the
package, per the upstream author's guidance.
13/11/2005 - UFRaw-0.6 released, based on DCRaw v7.84.
* Enabled AHD (Adaptive Homogeneity-Directed) interpolation.
* Added base curve, which simulates Nikon tone curve behavior.
(The old correction curve is still there.)
* Automatically apply the embedded custom curve only if the camera
was setup to use this curve.
* Support the D1X rectangular pixels.
* Fix EXIF support with libtiff 3.7.4.
* Some bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-ufraw/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-ufraw/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-ufraw/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.