Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/DatLib
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/17/2005 18:28:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Nov 17 18:28:35 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/emulators/DatLib: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.11:
13/11/2005 *** v2.11 ***
- Added support for 'board', 'colordeep', 'credits' and 'archive'
(fully supported by ListInfo, ListXML and Delimited formats).
- M1 XML loader now retains the 'board' information (see above).
- M1 XML will not use hex for ROM sizes after all... changed back!
- Improved the way that the Nebula driver handles Neo-Geo ROMs.
- Fixed Nebula Jukebox driver for Neo-Geo ROMs (broken in v2.7).
31/10/2005 *** v2.10 ***
- Fixed identification of ListXML for MAME+MESS v0.101u4 onwards.
- Added OPTION_ALWAYS_QUOTE for DatUtil (the '-q' option).
28/10/2005 *** v2.9 ***
- Added better support for file formats that use hex ROM sizes.
- M1 XML will use hex for ROM sizes. Changed driver accordingly.
- Now reports duplicate game descriptions and CRCs (i.e. ROMs).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/emulators/DatLib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/emulators/DatLib/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.