Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk/bulk
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/16/2005 22:07:19
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Wed Nov 16 22:07:19 UTC 2005
- Changed the implementation how package-specific log files are generated.
No user-visible changes.
- Stricter preconditions:
- bulkfilesdir must be an absolute path.
- brokenfile must not contain slashes.
- The .pkglist file is taken from BULKFILESDIR, not from PKGSRCDIR.
- Error messages use the prefix "[printindex]" instead of "===>", as the
latter is already reserved for pkgsrc. Everything else would be confusing.
- If a "cd" into a package directory fails, an error message is written to
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/mk/bulk/printindex
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.