Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 11/16/2005 16:03:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Nov 16 16:03:50 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share: Makefile Makefile.common distinfo
- Cannot rehome homeless units.
- Fixed bug when city bonuses (shield, gold, etc.) became negative.
- Send messages (for instance, about failed observer creation) to detached players.
- When choosing a tech to research at random, prefer one that works toward the goal.
- Don't allow duplicate entries in the ruleset.
- Fix some bugs caused by duplicate entries in civ1 and civ2 rulesets.
- When closing the client, don't interrupt the running server. This fixes a bug
where the server could be interrupted in the middle of a save.
- Fixes for some nations and nation flags.
- Some translation updates.
- Update the mapview selection rectangle when redrawing is done.
- Fix bug with transported units and watchtower vision.
- Improve the Freeciv desktop entry.
- Fix a bug where using the mouse scroll wheel could completely break the client.
- Fix a bug with discovery of techs in huts.
- Don't allow observers to be put on teams.
- Fix a bug with sorting of techs in the intel dialog.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.