Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 11/16/2005 01:40:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Nov 16 01:40:15 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 1.3.6.
Changes since last packaged version (1.3.5):
* Fix autoscan with PostgreSQL. (BR 111209)
* Fix problem with sequences in PostgreSQL support. (BR 115075)
* Fix potential crash at startup while accessing amazon.com. (BR 115838)
* Potential crash when loading media from the Collection. (BR 115234)
* Podcast apply to all button was faulty.
* last.fm queue wouldn't be saved to disk. Patch by John Patterson
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. (BR 115212)
* Podcast download directory would only be effective next time
the application started.
* Don't crash when attempting to save an empty playlist from the
* Loading dynamic playlists with sources did not work properly.
* Fix build issue on some Linux kernel 2.4 distros. (BR 115068)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.