Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/bitlbee
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Antoine Reilles <email@example.com>
Date: 11/12/2005 19:51:24
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonio
Date: Sat Nov 12 19:51:24 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/chat/bitlbee: Makefile distinfo
update chat/bitlbee to 0.99
as i did the two latest updates, take maintainership
The changelog for 0.99:
- Fixed memory initialization bug in OSCAR module that caused crashes on
closing the connection.
- Most likely fixed the bug that caused BitlBee to use 100% CPU time in
- Outgoing MSN typing notifications are now understood correctly by the
orignal MS Mac/Windows clients (again).
- Added "account add $protocol" to the documentation, got rid of a lot
of over-markup (i.e. overuse of bold-tags), reviewed some other parts.
- Small changes to help.xsl to fix small flaws in the help.txt formatting.
- Messaging yourself now doesn't make irssi or mIRC crash anymore.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/chat/bitlbee/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/chat/bitlbee/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.