Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/p5-DB_File
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/11/2005 20:14:51
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: heinz
Date: Fri Nov 11 20:14:51 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/databases/p5-DB_File: Makefile distinfo
Updated to version 1.814.
- Tests 148-149 in t/db-btree.t were confused by the fact that
DB_File seemed to run in compatibility mode ($DB_File::db_185_compat is 1),
although db1 was used. Thus, we enable this mode only for db2/db3/db4.
- Patch-aa for Makefile.pl now initialises VER_INFO to avoid a warning.
- Tested with db1-db4 on NetBSD and db2-db4 on Solaris.
Changes since version 1.806:
1.814 11 November 2005
* Fix from Dominic Dunlop to tidy up an OS-X specific warning in
* Silenced a warning about $DB_File::Error only being used once.
Issue spotted by Dominic Dunlop.
1.813 31st October 2005
* Updates for Berkeley DB 4.4
1.812 9th October 2005
* Added libscan to Makefile.PL
* Fixed test failing under windows
1.811 12th March 2005
* Fixed DBM filter bug in seq
1.810 7th August 2004
* Fixed db-hash.t for Cygwin
* Added substr tests to db-hast.t
* Documented AIX build problem in README.
1.809 20th June 2004
* Merged core patch 22258
* Merged core patch 22741
* Fixed core bug 30237.
Using substr to pass parameters to the low-level Berkeley DB interface
causes problems with Perl 5.8.1 or better.
typemap fix supplied by Marcus Holland-Moritz.
1.808 22nd December 2003
* Added extra DBM Filter tests.
* Fixed a memory leak in ParseOpenInfo, which whould occur if the
opening of the database failed. Leak spotted by Adrian Enache.
1.807 1st November 2003
* Fixed minor typos on pod documetation - reported by Jeremy Mates &
Mark Jason Dominus.
* dbinfo updated to report when a database is encrypted.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DB_File/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DB_File/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DB_File/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.