Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <email@example.com>
Date: 11/08/2005 00:47:38
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Tue Nov 8 00:47:38 UTC 2005
* Add a MESSAGE file with helpful information for NetBSD domain0
* Modify the package to not install all of the configuration files with
the execute bit set -- only install the helper scripts that way.
* Update the block-file-nbsd script to not blindly try to configure (and
often fail to configure) every vnd(4) device until it finds one that
works. We now just determine what the next free vnd(4) device is and
configure it directly.
* Add a netbsd-nbsd script that avoids trying to do all the Linux-specific
that just filled the log files with garbage on NetBSD.
* Update the vif-bridge-nbsd script to check that the bridge device is
configured before using it.
* Add clear comments at the top of scripts that can be customized so that
the user has enough information to know how to do the customization.
* Add a xendomains rc.d script that can be used to start and stop guest
domains at system boot- or shutdown-time.
Bump the PKGREVISION to 5.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11857 -r1.11858 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.