Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-SNMP
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <email@example.com>
Date: 11/07/2005 13:31:06
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: martti
Date: Mon Nov 7 13:31:06 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-SNMP: Makefile distinfo
Updated p5-Net-SNMP to 5.2.0
- Removed the dependency on the IO::Socket::INET and IO::Socket::INET6
modules. The IO::Socket module is now used for all socket objects.
- The port information can now be included as part of the transport
address specified with the session() Transport Domain arguments.
- Added support for specifying the scope zone index for IPv6 addresses
as described in RFC 4007 - "IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture".
- The default value for the agent-addr in SNMPv1 Trap-PDUs is now the
IP address associated with the interface on which the trap will be
- Support of the AES privacy protocol was updated to be compliant with
RFC 3826 - "The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Cipher Algorithm
in the SNMP User-based Security Model".
- Corrected an issue where any non-blocking SNMPv3 message queued prior
to calling snmp_dispatcher() was sent with an empty contextEngineID.
- The first SNMPv3 discovery message is again being sent with a zero-
length msgUserName as suggested by RFC 3414.
- All sockets are now flagged as non-blocking to prevent a possible
deadlock due to an interaction between recv() and select().
- The sending of messages is now bounded by the receive processing rate
to avoid receive buffer overflows.
- The return value of select() is now checked for both "undef" and -1.
- The "usm.t" tests are now skipped if any of the non-core modules
required by the Net::SNMP::Security::USM module are not present.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-SNMP/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-SNMP/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.