Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk/bulk
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <email@example.com>
Date: 11/05/2005 14:01:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Sat Nov 5 14:01:07 UTC 2005
Completely rewrote the printindex tool.
- Now it starts with "set -e", preventing unwanted continuing after
errors have occured.
- Added more error checking and handling.
- All variables are properly quoted (if at all possible).
- Merged the two loops for checking packages into one loop.
- Instead of first checking if a directory exists and then changing
into it, the tool now tries to cd, and handles failure.
- Fixed the check for duplicates. Some packages might have been skipped
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/mk/bulk/printindex
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.