Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/04/2005 17:00:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Fri Nov 4 17:00:58 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files: makevars.map pkglint.pl
Updated pkglint to 4.36.1.
- Added many of the variables found in pkgsrc/mk/* to makevars.map.
- Added the function log_fatal, whose output goes to stderr instead of
- All files in pkgsrc/mk/ are excluded from checking, as they may use
private variables and do other questionable things.
- Removed the Language type, as it is a simple enumeration.
- Added the Userdefined type to distinguish user-definable and read-only
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.281 -r1.282 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/makevars.map
cvs rdiff -r1.327 -r1.328 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.pl
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.