Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/02/2005 00:20:38
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Nov 2 00:20:38 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 1.3.5.
Changes since last packaged version (1.3.3):
* Fixed a build issue.
* Fixed potential crash at startup. (BR 114983)
VERSION 1.3.4 (unreleased):
* Helix-engine supports ALSA (using RealPlayer 11). (BR 113909)
* Atom feed compatibility for podcasts.
* Statusbar messages are logged to a file, statusbar.log. (BR 99899)
* Podcast configuration now provides the ability to set the values for
all podcasts. (BR 114371)
* Downloading multiple podcasts will throw them into a queue, and
each will be downloaded sequentially. (BR 114370)
* Playlistbrowser items can be dragged into folders.
* Categories in the playlist browser are now always in the order of:
Playlists, Smart Playlists, Dynamic Playlists, Radio Streams, then
Podcasts, regardless of sorting options. (Items in the categories
are still sorted normally.)
* Reworked systray icon handling -- mostly under the hood, but it'll
now update properly f. ex. when you change the cover. (BR 111014)
* Tooltip for the queue icon in the statusbar will now show the album
cover of the upcoming track.
* Totals in the collection browser will now reflect the visible items
if you set a filter.
* Podcast settings "download on request" and "stream on request" have
* About button in script manager now uses a KAboutDialog and supports
rich text format in the README file. (BR 110961)
* After filtering the collection browser, if only a single item is left
visible, it will automatically be expanded.
* Added items for the Equalizer, Visualizations, and Queue Manager to
the context menus of the volume slider, analyzer, and statusbar queue
* If you queue an album from the context browser and then undo, the
queue icon in the statusbar is now updated properly (and hence
doesn't crash if you click on it).
* helix-engine no longer emits new metaData if only the bitrate of a
stream changes. (BR 114348)
* Fix amaroK attempting to destroy your computer, reach through the
monitor and violently strangle you if you attempt to exit while the
collection is being scanned. (BR 114597) (BR 114859)
* Postgresql code cleanup and fixed regression for manual collection
scanning. Autoscan still does not work. (BR 111209)
* File browser now sets to home if it was on a remote directory to prevent
annoying error messages. (BR 114498)
* Podcast settings would not add a trailing slash to podcast save
locations. (BR 114712)
* Workaround for stability issues with HyperThreading on Linux.
Added a configure check to deal with buggy GLIBC's. (BR 99199)
* xine-engine: Equalizer became inactive on trackchange when crossfading
was enabled. (BR 114492)
* Pausing a track would abort lyrics and wiki fetch jobs. (BR 114576)
* Dynamic mode did not respect repeat track mode. (BR 114585)
* The Script Manager no longer captures the script's stdout.
* Enqueuing files with amarok -e would not work for relative paths if the
working directories of the new and the running instance of amarok differ.
* Visualizations would only work when amarok was run as amarokapp.
* The number of podcasts items would be limited even when the user didn't
set it. (BR 114353)
* Switching system language wouldn't affect the root folder names on
* On Context Browser, when showing a cached lyric, "add", "search", and
"open in external browser" buttons wouldn't work. "Open in External
Browser" is now disabled for cached lyrics. (BR 110812)
* Refreshing all podcasts when folder existed caused a crash.
* Multiple job statusbar widget was broken. (BR 114278)
* HTML in tags was getting interpreted in the context browser.
* Changing the podcast purge count could sometimes cause amaroK to hang.
* NMM-engine: Fixed crash after playing a song to the end, the trackEnd
signal was not emitted from the GUI thread.
* With Random Mode enabled and Repeat Playlist disabled, when it got to
the last track, it would play it a second time and then keep on playing
other tracks, instead of just stopping.
* Smart-Playlists were broken with PostgreSQL. Patch by Michael Landin
Hostbaek <email@example.com>. (BR 114269)
* Collection scanner ignored files with non-ascii characters. (BR 114195)
* Don't show "Change Collection Setup"-box for non-local files.
* Fixed issue with loading playlists containing remote URL's.
* Dynamic mode history tracks would be forgotten if there was no current
track on startup. (BR 110160)
* Fixed problems with "Retrieve Similar Artists" feature in combination
with SQLite, which could lead to 100% CPU usage. (BR 104447)
* Tabbing between items and cells in the playlist while editing them now
works much nicer (goes in order and doesn't tab to invisible columns),
and you can also now use Alt+Up, Down, Left, Right to navigate between
cells as well.
* Podcast settings failed to remember the save location. (BR 114128)
* Tray icon would stop filling up and showing play/pause icon if show
player window was toggled. (BR 93711)
* If player window is toggled during playback, playlist window's caption
now correctly shows the current track's name.
* Crossfade length would be enabled in Playback options when "No
crossfading" was selected.
* If an engine does not support crossfading, "No crossfading" is now
selected in Playback options.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.