Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnutls
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/30/2005 13:11:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Sep 30 13:11:34 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/security/gnutls: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/security/gnutls/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update to 1.2.7:
* Version 1.2.7 (2005-09-09)
- The GNUTLS and GNUTLS-EXTRA libraries are now built with versioned symbols.
- Certtool now complains when reading out-of-range X.509 serial
numbers, suggested by Fran
- Certtool now uses the readline library (when available) when reading
X.509 serial numbers.
- Fixed build problems in getpass on uClibc and Mingw32 platforms.
- Fixed compile warning regarding socklen_t on Mingw32, reported by
- Fixed examples in doc/examples/, suggested by Fran
- Gnulib is now used for the core library, enabling future code cleanups.
- The gnutls-cli tool now use gnutls_certificate_verify_peers2,
suggested by Daniel Stenberg
- Doc fixes for gnutls_transport_set_push and gnutls_transport_set_pull.
- Minilibtasn1 is now 0.2.17 (removed optional use of C99 macros).
- Disable zlib support if zlib.h is not present.
- A number of internal cleanups.
- API and ABI modifications:
No changes since last version.
pkgsrc change: do not install libexamples (looks like a bug)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.