Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/29/2005 22:50:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: chris
Date: Thu Sep 29 22:50:13 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update sylpheed to 2.0.2. Main changes are:
* The auto detection of Japanese encoding now supports UTF-8
* The number of messages to be copied at a time on IMAP4 was
limited to prevent timeout error.
* When executing IMAP4 operations which take long time, its
progress is now displayed on the statusbar, and the UI is
* The selected row of the summary view will be kept when the state
of thread display is changed.
* The code conversion error and line limit warning will not be
displayed anymore when saving as draft.
* A bug that prevented the expander of the folder tree of the
address book working was fixed.
* A bug in which message/rfc822 attachments were broken when
pgp-signed was fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.79 -r1.80 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.