Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <email@example.com>
Date: 09/29/2005 22:49:24
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: chris
Date: Thu Sep 29 22:49:24 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel: Makefile distinfo
Update sylpheed-devel to 2.1.3. Main changes are:
* The feature to save all attachments at once was added.
* The subscription dialog of newsgroups was reimplemented with
* The verification of S/MIME sigunature (PKCS#7) was enabled.
* The support of character entity references in HTML messages was
* The subject line is now displayed in the title bar of the
* The vertical scrollbar of the folder view now shows or hides
* The message number columns of the folder view can be toggled now
(default is off).
* The selected row of the summary view will be kept when the state
of thread display is changed.
* The selected row will be aligned to center when it reaches the
edge of the summary view on key operation.
* The code conversion error and line limit warning will not be
displayed anymore when saving as draft.
* Some code cleanups were made.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.