Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/pcre
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 09/27/2005 20:21:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Sep 27 20:21:50 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/pcre: Makefile distinfo
Update to 6.4:
Version 6.4 05-Sep-05
1. Change 6.0/10/(l) to pcregrep introduced a bug that caused separator lines
"--" to be printed when multiple files were scanned, even when none of the
-A, -B, or -C options were used. This is not compatible with Gnu grep, so I
consider it to be a bug, and have restored the previous behaviour.
2. A couple of code tidies to get rid of compiler warnings.
3. The pcretest program used to cheat by referring to symbols in the library
whose names begin with _pcre_. These are internal symbols that are not
really supposed to be visible externally, and in some environments it is
possible to suppress them. The cheating is now confined to including
certain files from the library's source, which is a bit cleaner.
4. Renamed pcre.in as pcre.h.in to go with pcrecpp.h.in; it also makes the
file's purpose clearer.
5. Reorganized pcre_ucp_findchar().
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/devel/pcre/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/pcre/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.