Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/tor
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Todd Vierling <email@example.com>
Date: 09/27/2005 19:53:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tv
Date: Tue Sep 27 19:53:41 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/net/tor: Makefile distinfo
Changes in version 0.1.0.15 - 2005-09-23
o Bugfixes on 0.1.0.x:
- Reject ports 465 and 587 (spam targets) in default exit policy.
- Don't crash when we don't have any spare file descriptors and we
try to spawn a dns or cpu worker.
- Get rid of IgnoreVersion undocumented config option, and make us
only warn, never exit, when we're running an obsolete version.
- Don't try to print a null string when your server finds itself to
be unreachable and the Address config option is empty.
- Make the numbers in read-history and write-history into uint64s,
so they don't overflow and publish negatives in the descriptor.
- Fix a minor memory leak in smartlist_string_remove().
- We were only allowing ourselves to upload a server descriptor at
most every 20 minutes, even if it changed earlier than that.
- Clean up log entries that pointed to old URLs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/tor/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/net/tor/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.