Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 09/27/2005 12:57:06
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Sep 27 12:57:06 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* The last-byte download bug, where a download would not complete if only the last byte needed to be downloaded, has been fixed.
* Preliminary browse-host support, allowing other servents to browse the files that are shared. This is disabled by default.
* GTKG will detect online status again after temporary network failure.
* The .desktop file and application icons are now properly installed.
* Downloads are now sorting in a more logical way.
* Bug fixes in UTF-8 support.
* Doxygen documentation updates.
* Japanese and Spanish translation updates.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.44 -r1.45 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/gtk-gnutella/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.