Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <email@example.com>
Date: 09/23/2005 22:05:17
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Fri Sep 23 22:05:17 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 1.3.0.
This is a leaf package. This will close PR #31299. Thank you,Ian.
PLIST slightly different than in the PR though. A few more
directories to remove.
This version brings a few bug fixes to the latest development release, version
1.2.92. Here is the list of fixes:
* Keyboard shortcuts for file operations now work even if no image is selec
* Pressing Enter to enter a folder works again.
* On the image view, the "hand" cursors have been replaced with standard cursors.
* The click/double-click behaviour of the bookmark view has been changed to
match the behaviour of the folder view.
* Icons of the folder KPart have been enhanced.
* Authentication dialogs should now always appear over the main window.
* Folders are no longer included in the image list of KIPI albums.
* A crash which could happen when loading indexed XCF files produced by rec
ent versions of GIMP has been fixed.
* A bug introduced in the previous version which caused EXIF information to
be removed after editing a comment has been fixed.
* The external tool dialog has been made a bit easier to use by disabling the detail widgets when no tool is selected.
* Avoid rare cases of the image KPart getting stuck.
* Double clicking on a thumbnail or the image view now toggles fullscreen instead of browse mode.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.