Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/15/2005 21:06:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: chris
Date: Thu Sep 15 21:06:52 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel: Makefile distinfo
Update sylpheed-devel to 2.1.2. Main changes are:
* The core parts were separated into a library (LibSylph), and its
license was changed to LGPL.
* The feature to sort the summary by thread date was implemented.
* When executing IMAP4 operations which take long time, its
progress is now displayed on the statusbar, and the UI is
* The number of messages to be copied at a time on IMAP4 was
limited to prevent timeout error.
* GPG and SSL settings are now saved even if they are disabled at
the compile time.
* The auto detection of Japanese encoding now supports UTF-8
* The text display has been modified a bit.
* The initial implementation of tray icon was added.
* Address fields are now normalized before sending.
* Some problems of the addressbook was fixed.
* A bug in which message/rfc822 attachments were broken when
pgp-signed was fixed.
* Win32: A bug in which opened sockets were not closed properly was
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-devel/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.