Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/chmlib
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Min Sik Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/12/2005 14:49:10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Mon Sep 12 14:49:10 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/chmlib: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update chmlib to 0.36. This version includes two security fixes.
- Major security fix (iDEFENSE Security Advisory IDEF1099 - Stack Overflow
- Major security fix from Palasik Sandor (LZX decompression buffer overrun)
- Bugfix/enhancement from David Huseby to make the "what" flags to
chm_enumerate work correctly, and to pass the flags along to the callback
function (via the chmUnitInfo structure) so that the callback doesn't
need to re-parse the filename.
- Compilation fixes for x86-64 from Vitaly V. Bursov.
- Miscellaneous fixes to the configure script, including some significant
cleanup by Vadim Zeitlin. The changes from Vadim should also allow the
configure script to correctly configure the build on OS X, where it was
previously failing to note that pread64 doesn't work.
- Minor update to the Makefile.in to do a mkdir before the install, in case
the specified INSTALLPREFIX directory is non-existent
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/chmlib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/chmlib/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/chmlib/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/chmlib/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.