Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/xchat
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <email@example.com>
Date: 09/12/2005 12:56:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Mon Sep 12 12:56:41 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/chat/xchat: Makefile Makefile.common distinfo
Update "xchat" package to version 2.4.5. Changes since version 2.4.4:
- Updated translations (cs, el, fr, gl, it, nl, sl, sr, vi, zh_TW).
- Fixed incorrect information displayed in Plugins & scripts window
under unix (xc244-fixpluginns.diff).
- Added "/set irc_whois_front 1" option to show WHOIS in front tab.
- Lots of speed ups under the hood, mainly in handling of URL
highlighting during mouse motion. Also now allows underlining
.name and .info domains .
- Moved the "Insert color code" menu into the input box's right-
- Fixed "Your Message" messing up when starting with a comma
- Added /id command to identify yourself to nickserv.
- Added /gui MSGBOX <text> for scripters.
- Added /menu command which lets plugins/scripts add their own
- Added support for passive DCC chat via /DCC PCHAT <nick>.
- Added support for DCC sending and receiving very large files
(above 4 GB).
- Improved layout of "Info" button in the DCC windows.
- Improved layout of the nick-name right-click menu.
- Improved /help command's display of plugins/script commands.
- Fixed two bugs in detaching tabs (or CTRL-I) .
- Added /uselect command for scripters to select nick names in the
channel userlist (Daniel P. Stasinski).
- Fixed possible crashes while using the SJIS (Japanese) charset.
- Fixed various memory leaks in right-click menus.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.44 -r1.45 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/chat/xchat/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.