Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Roland Illig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/09/2005 12:17:57
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rillig
Date: Fri Sep 9 12:17:57 UTC 2005
Updated pkglint to pkglint-4.21.
Changes since 4.20 include:
- In the diagnostics, FATAL is replaced with ERROR.
- The command line option -g changes the format of the diagnostics to be
similar to the one of gcc.
- Removed false warnings when checking if PLISTS are ordered.
- Removed the check for contiguous blank lines.
- Added a check to PLISTs that man pages are not installed in share/man.
- pkglint -r allows to recursively check directories.
- The pkgsrc root directory can be checked.
- Removed false warnings for patches that contain "---" lines.
- Switched to checking logical lines instead of physical lines.
Diagnostics for logical lines contain the range of physical lines
instead of a single line number.
- Some ../.. path components are stripped from the diagnostics.
- When checking for the direct use of tool names, only the context of the
use, not the whole shell command is output.
- Patches that contain RCS Ids should not have the -ko CVS mode anymore.
- Variables that are modified using the "+=" operator are considered to be
lists, so they should have a name indicating a plural.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11089 -r1.11090 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.