Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/07/2005 11:29:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Wed Sep 7 11:29:41 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 1.3.1 'Airborne'.
Changes since last packaged version (1.3):
* Added 'Set as Playlist (Crop)' and 'Save as Playlist' options in the
playlist context menu. (BR 99932)
* Support for iPod shuffle devices. Patch by Guenter Schwann
* Media Device browser now has a connect button for connecting
your iPod after amaroK has already been started. Also includes
configurable mounting/unmounting options.
* Holding down the stop button (as opposed to just clicking it) pops
up a menu letting you stop either now, after the current track, or
after the end of the queue.
* Collection browser filter now fully supports the same Google-esque
syntax as the playlist filter, plus one extra: lyrics:"stuff to search
for" to search in cached lyrics.
* Pressing Shift+Enter after filtering the playlist will now queue
the first track. (BR 111054)
* Display short statistics in the collection browser depending on the
* New DCOP call "collection: totalTracks". Returns the total number of
tracks in the collection.
* New DCOP call "collection: totalGenres". Returns the total number of
genres in the collection.
* New DCOP call "collection: totalCompilations". Returns the total number
of compilations in the collection.
* New DCOP call "collection: totalArtists". Returns the total number of
artists in the collection.
* New DCOP call "collection: totalAlbums". Returns the total number of
tracks in the collection.
* New DCOP call "collection: similarArtists(int artists)". Returns the
similar artists of the current track, results are limited by 'artists'.
* New DCOP call "playlist: repopulate". Repopulates the playlist with
tracks from dynamic mode.
* New DCOP call "player: showBrowser". Allows for showing of playlist
window browser, see the handbook for useage.
* New DCOP call "player: setLyricsByPath". Allows adding custom lyrics
* Add an icon in the statusbar displaying the number of queued tracks;
click on it to pop up a menu letting you jump to their locations in
* New "Blue Danna" splash screen. Created by Nenad Grujicic, modified by
* 'Stop after track' is now saved (and so remembered across amaroK
* Ported playlist + filter-lineedit behaviour to collection browser as
well: you can move between the view and the filter with the up/down
buttons, and just typing into the view will set the filter. (BR 108656)
* Wiki Tab links use the color set for links, instead of "Selected
Background". Style Authors can use "AMAROK_LINKCOLOR" if they want that
color. (BR 111228)
* The Equalizer widget has been pimped.
* Pressing 'up' in the playlist filter will now take you to the end of
the playlist, in addition to down going to the beginning, as before.
* When jumping to the current track, it now gets centered instead of only
* GStreamer-engine was rewritten. The crossfading feature was removed for
now (it didn't work right with recent GStreamer versions). Improvements:
1) Reduced CPU usage 2) Reduced latency 3) Increased stability
* No need to restart amaroK to use your iPod!
* Improved Konqueror Sidebar.
* The bundled "Shouter" AmarokScript (for radio stream serving) has been
updated and improved.
* amaroK wouldn't remember current track when restarting. (BR 110282)
* Some memory leaks found and fixed.
* Fix buzz and subsequent clicking when equalizer enabled in Helix and
GStreamer engines compiled with GCC 4.0.1.
* Burn option wouldn't show up for "Year - Album" items on Collection
* Tray's tooltip would show things like 69:40 of 1:12:01.
* Wiki Tab wouldn't work for names that contained "/". (BR 111634)
* With KDE 3.4, the proper context menu wouldn't be shown for File
Browser. Patch by Christian Baumgart <email@example.com>.
* Playcounter and Access Date wouldn't be updated properly for PostgreSQL.
Patch by Tonton <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (BR 111519)
* Clicking twice on the uninstall button for the same script, would make
* Fixed an obscure crash when you emptied the playlist, had the focus on
it, and pressed up.
* No longer show dynamic info popup on application startup. Patch by
Christian Baumgart <email@example.com>.
* Sometimes the system tray tooltip did not update on song change.
* Polishing for the collection browser and expanded item states. Patch
by Christian Baumgart <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* With xine-engine amaroK always treated remote media like radio streams.
* Selecting Classical equalizer preset prompted for name.
* Fixed konqueror sidebar compilation with kde <= 3.3 and gcc patched for
* Konqueror sidebar can switch again between tabs.
* Fixed playing of oggs in helix engine.
* Fixed crash in helix engine when switching engines if helix/realplayer
* Undo/Redo for the playlist was broken in some cases.
* On Collection Browser, when grouping by Genre/Artist/Year-Album it
wouldn't show the tracks. (BR 110890)
* SmartPlaylist Editor would reset "Match Any" to "Match All" when
editing. Patch by Kevin Henderson <email@example.com> (BR 110918).
* Podcasts and playlist tracks would be sorted lexicographically
* Saved dynamic playlists were not removable.
* xine-engine: amaroK would get stuck on exit if the Equalizer was enabled
and the engine playing. (BR 110791)
* Dequeued items sometimes weren't being repainted properly.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.