Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 09/05/2005 08:18:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Sep 5 08:18:08 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share: Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
- Fix bugs with government setting of new civs (barbarians and civil war
- Fix a bug where some mapgen settings would create more continents than
the server could handle.
- Fix a bug that allowed free changing of techs after finding a tech other
than the one currently being researched.
- Fix a bug where removing and creating a new player would give the new
player the old one's team.
- When the player disconnects in a normal game, make a savegame and exit
immediately rather than continuing to run. (This fixes the bug where
savegames made after a client crash would reveal the entire map.)
- Fix a bug in the "endyear" setting.
- Don't send server-only settings to the client (to be shown in the
- Send a unit's info to the client when its transporter is disbanded.
- Fix several bugs where crashes could happen if an invalid connection
was left in the lists.
- Better fallbacks when starting positions can't be placed (previously
the server would crash in this situation).
- Fix several bugs in the detection of multiple servers on the LAN.
- Make sure units in combat are not in the hidden (focus unit) state.
- Update menus for the focus unit when a transporter becomes available for it.
- Fix a bug in the GTK2 client where diplomat actions would sometimes
- Clicking on the focus unit in the panel will center it.
- Set aifill values for several scenarios.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-share/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.