Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-redcloth
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Takahiro Kambe <email@example.com>
Date: 09/05/2005 03:52:49
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Sep 5 03:52:49 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-redcloth: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-redcloth package to 3.0.3.
- version: 3.0.3
- Stack overflow regexp on code inlines obliterated.
- Citations scaled back.
- Toggle span tags on CAPS with :no_span_tags accessor.
- version: 3.0.2
- Stack overflow Regexps replaced.
- All code blocks protected from formatting.
- Hard breaks working.
- Filter HTML now uses detailed cleaner.
- version: 3.0.1
- Using `float' rather than `text-align' to align image blocks.
- Shelving more HTML attributes to prevent them from clashing with Textile glyphs.
- Simplifying the block regexp.
- version: 3.0
- Broke up the Textile engine into smaller parts, recoded central block parser.
- Added preliminary support for Markdown.
- Added support for custom Textile prefixes.
- RedCloth now generates XHTML fragments.
- Complete HTML documents should now work, RedCloth ignores complex HTML.
- version: 2.0.12
- Escaping tighter for <pre> tags that share a single line.
- No more String#htmlesc!. Moved to RedCloth#htmlesc.
- Pruned out the code that was handling multibyte.
- version: 2.0.11
- Fixed the new 2.0-style aliased links.
- Lines starting with div opening or closing tags aren't given paragraph tags.
- Escaped some sample markup that was being translated by RDoc.
- Subtle changes to the quick tags to help them interact with surrounding HTML better.
- Ensure angle brackets inside code quick tags get escaped.
- New patch and test by F. Ros to fix <pre> tags with class settings.
- Commented out encode_entities and fix_entities, they do nothing now. Thanks, Denis.
- Scaled back QTAGS a back to avoid mixing up hyphens and dels. Thanks, Denis.
- Work on the references to ensure they are generating at least XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- version: 2.0.10
- Table and list problems. Rewrote the <pre> handling code.. again.
- version: 2.0.9
- Improved RDoc. Ri documentation is auto-installed now!
- Links were consuming closing HTML tags. (See latest test in tests/links.yml.)
- Further speed patch from Denis. Good good.
- Patch by F. Ros to fix <pre> tags with class settings.
- version: 2.0.8
- First scan of the glyphs() method only scans for pre|notextile|code, the
deeper passes scan for all HTML. Now inlines work around HTML tags!
(What a pain!)
- Moved tables and blocks into glyphs to keep them shielded from the parser
if they are in <pre> tags.
- Patch by Denis Mertz to speed up RedCloth by compiling the various RegExps
only once. Thanks, David!
- version: 2.0.7
- New REFERENCE and QUICK-REFERENCE. See http://hobix.com/textile/.
- Lists rewritten to accomplish better line folding.
- Better, greedier links.
- Additional link and list tests.
- version: 2.0.6
- Bold and strong tags were mixed up. '*' is now strong. '**' is bold.
They were swapped until now.
- Horizontal alignments were pretty buggy. Combining alignments with
indents was totally broken.
- Fixed table problem. Now glyphs are handled between tables and blocks.
- Nested <pre> and <code> tags are now escaped. Much better handling of
HTML inside <pre> tags. Really: quite nice.
- Patch from Florian Gross to fix an html filtration inconsistency.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-redcloth/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/ruby-redcloth/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.