Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/ruby-actionmailer
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Takahiro Kambe <email@example.com>
Date: 09/04/2005 14:12:31
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Sep 4 14:12:31 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/ruby-actionmailer: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-actionmailer to 1.0.1.
*1.0.1* (11 July, 2005)
* Bind to Action Pack 1.9.1
*1.0.0* (6 July, 2005)
* Avoid adding nil header values #1392
* Better multipart support with implicit multipart/alternative and sorting of subparts [John Long]
* Allow for nested parts in multipart mails #1570 [Flurin Egger]
* Normalize line endings in outgoing mail bodies to "\n" #1536 [John Long]
* Allow template to be explicitly specified #1448 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
* Allow specific "multipart/xxx" content-type to be set on multipart messages #1412 [Flurin Egger]
* Unquoted @ characters in headers are now accepted in spite of RFC 822 #1206
* Helper support (borrowed from ActionPack)
* Silently ignore Errno::EINVAL errors when converting text.
* Don't cause an error when parsing an encoded attachment name #1340 [email@example.com]
* Nested multipart message parts are correctly processed in TMail::Mail#body
* BCC headers are removed when sending via SMTP #1402
* Added 'content_type' accessor, to allow content type to be set on a per-message basis. content_type defaults to "text/plain".
* Silently ignore Iconv::IllegalSequence errors when converting text #1341 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
* Support attachments and multipart messages.
* Added new accessors for the various mail properties.
* Fix to only perform the charset conversion if a 'from' and a 'to' charset are given (make no assumptions about what the charset was) #1276 [Jamis Buck]
* Fix attachments and content-type problems #1276 [Jamis Buck]
* Fixed the TMail#body method to look at the content-transfer-encoding header and unquote the body according to the rules it specifies #1265 [Jamis Buck]
* Added unquoting even if the iconv lib can't be loaded--in that case, only the charset conversion is skipped #1265 [Jamis Buck]
* Added automatic decoding of base64 bodies #1214 [Jamis Buck]
* Added that delivery errors are caught in a way so the mail is still returned whether the delivery was successful or not
* Fixed that email address like "Jamis Buck, M.D." <email@example.com> would cause the quoter to generate emails resulting in "bad address" errors from the mail server #1220 [Jamis Buck]
*0.9.1* (20th April, 2005)
* Depend on Action Pack 1.8.1
*0.9.0* (19th April, 2005)
* Added that deliver_* will now return the email that was sent
* Added that quoting to UTF-8 only happens if the characters used are in that range #955 [Jamis Buck]
* Fixed quoting for all address headers, not just to #955 [Jamis Buck]
* Fixed unquoting of emails that doesn't have an explicit charset #1036 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/ruby-actionmailer/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/ruby-actionmailer/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.