Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/generator-cbiere
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/30/2005 11:06:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Aug 30 11:06:58 UTC 2005
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/emulators/generator-cbiere
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv16544
Initial import of generator-cbiere-0.35r1.
This is a modified version of Generator by James Ponder based on
version 0.35 and maintained by Christian Biere.
* Support for BZIP2, GZIP and ZIP compressed ROMs i.e., no more
manual decompression or wasted disk space. Yay!
* Support for X11's XVideo hardware acceleration by SDL for
faster and smoother graphics.
* Fullscreen support with or without the classic color frame.
* SDL audio support (in favour of OSS Audio) which means you can
use ESound and others for sharing the sound device among other
* Optional mute playing i.e., if you don't have a soundcard or
the soundcard is busy you can still play.
* Support for 48kHz sample rate (needs driver support).
* Automagic CPU usage reduction which is especially cool for
notebooks. The unpatched Generator uses more or less as much CPU
as it can get even if needs far less than 10% on any modern system.
* Working support for Game Genie codes.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import