Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmame
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/25/2005 19:54:22
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Thu Aug 25 19:54:22 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/emulators/xmame: Makefile distinfo
Update xmame to 0.99.
Changes since 0.97:
- Everything from MAME 0.99 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mame.html) and
MESS 0.99 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mess.html).
- The SVGAlib target no longer fails silently under certain conditions.
(Hans de Goede)
- Removed some unnecessary calls to exit() and fixed a few memory leaks
in the X11, Xv, and effects code. (Hans de Goede)
- The SVGAlib driver now handles __svgalib_tty_fd == -1. This allows
it to work with newer releases of SVGAlib. (Hans de Goede)
- Removed "-xv/-xvext" from the manpage. Bugzilla bug 535. (Erik Hovland)
- Updated the joystick types in the manpage. Bugzilla bug 737.
- Fixed some typos in the documentation. Bugzilla bug 738. (Erik Hovland)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.132 -r1.133 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.64 -r1.65 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.