Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/freeciv-sounds
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/24/2005 10:44:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Aug 24 10:44:07 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/games/freeciv-sounds: Makefile PLIST distinfo
- Fix some buffer underruns on the terrain array (this bug could have
been the cause of arbitrary crashes on some platforms).
- Don't automatically pop up the city dialog when in observer mode.
- Treat an alt-left click the same as a middle click, to allow two-button
mice to work on windows (GTK-2 client).
- Fix a bug - when a city was transferred/conquered twice the client
sometimes wouldn't get an update about the second exchange.
- Fix the behavior of Granary and Pyramids in the Civ2 compatibility ruleset.
- Fix Pyramids so they are no longer cumulative with Granary.
- Fix a minor bug that prevented 2.0 savegames from working properly with
- Fix some bugs that show up on 64-bit machines.
- Fix some bugs with future techs in some situations.
- Fix some bugs that allowed naval units onto land.
- Fix a bug that could crash the server when a player picked their nation.
- Fix a bug with player info not being updated after an alliance is broken.
- Fix a bug with happiness of a unit's home city when borders change.
- Fix a bug with happiness of a unit's home city when the unit moves.
- Fix some bugs with nation starting positions in scenarios.
- Fix a bug when running the server without stdin input.
- Don't allow teams to be changed when loading a game.
- Don't allow observers to vote.
- Fix a bug with the fallback when generator 3, startpos 3 fails.
- Fix a crash in the help dialog (when looking at Engineers).
- Don't popup the caravan dialogs when in observer mode.
- Fix a crash in goto mode when the mouse is near the map overview window.
- Fix a bug when a diplomat is killed while the diplomat dialog window is
in the process of opening.
- Fix a bug with the diplomat dialog window for spies when you don't have
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-sounds/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-sounds/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/freeciv-sounds/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.