Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <email@example.com>
Date: 08/22/2005 18:51:04
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Mon Aug 22 18:51:04 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.2.92 development version from maintainer via PR #31035.
Package now depends on libexif.
One month after 1.2.91, here is 1.2.92, featuring the following
* New features:
* The slide show can now display images in random order.
* New shortcuts have been introduced to browse the folder hierarchy
(Patch by Michael Rolf):
* Alt+Down goes to the first sub-folder
* Alt+Backspace goes to the previous folder
* Alt+Space goes to the next folder
It is now possible to scroll images with the keyboard. (Patch by
A new view has been added to quickly access bookmarks.
Images are now prefetched in advance also when browsing in the
thumbnail view using the cursor keys or keys for next/previous.
In full screen mode, pressing Enter will toggle the full screen bar.
KIPI plugins can now access JPEG comments.
Zoom in and out actions have been added to the KParts.
An "Other..." entry has been added to the external tools menu.
The drag'n'drop popup menu now contains an entry to create a
* In the thumbnail view, folder and archive filenames are always
shown, even if the user choose to hide image filenames.
* When right clicking on files from the folder KPart, the Konqueror
popup menu will now appear, instead of Gwenview's menu.
* The context menu which appears when right clicking on the
background of a file view now shows information relative to the
current folder, rather than the current image.
* The destination URL is now set to the current URL in KIPI plugins.
* The folder name is used as the album name for KIPI plugins.
* The JPEG comment editor has been fixed to avoid adding a dummy
character at the end.
* Double click behaviour has been changed to always toggle browse
New development version: 1.2.91
* The file view now features three modes: details, thumbnail with
info on the right and thumbnail with info on bottom. In the "info
on the right" mode, the file name, date, image size and file size
are displayed. In the "info on bottom" mode, the user can choose
what information should be displayed.
* The thumbnail size can now be set with a slider.
* Thumbnail can now be as big as 256x256.
* Non-blocking image preloading in advance.
* With two-pass painting, turn off dithering in the first pass for a
small performance improvement with non-truecolor displays.
* Hints for mouse usage in the image view are shown in the status
* In addition to the file count, the status bar now shows the
current image position.
* Two variables have been introduced for the On Screen Display: %n
is the current image position, %N is the image count.
* An option has been added to disable automatic rotation of images.
* Progressive JPEG files are really shown progressively.
* In the thumbnail view, make sure we report image sizes for JPEG
with embedded thumbnails.
* The JPEG loader has been fixed so that it doesn't crash on some
* Fix premature end when decoding MNG images.
* Gwenview now dynamically links with installed version of libexif
not installed. Using it is considered deprecated.
* The "best" smoothing algorithm has been tweaked to produce
slightly less blurry results.
* External tools are now sorted by name in the menu and the dialog.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/graphics/gwenview/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.