Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 06/30/2005 15:29:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jun 30 15:29:13 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo: Makefile distinfo
* Added "Require Source Selection" (and Destination ditto) flag
in the "Before&After" options for external command rows. This
prevents commands from running if there is no selection, which
is handy to avoid making programs read from stdin. Added after
issue report by C. H. Block.
* Brought Copyright in About window and man page into 2005. :)
* Added (commented-out) sample row in gentoogtkrc.in to show how
to set color of non-used pane rows (not reachable by gentoo's
File Style system).
* Fixed broken g_snprintf() formatting specifier in the overwrite
dialog that caused it to crash on Solaris. Reported (possibly
among others) by N. Antic.
* Added option to let window manager position dialogs. Suggested
by "Martinko". This is the new default behavior, too.
* Added a SelectShell command, that makes select/unselect/toggle
decisions based on running shell commands. Suggested by me. :)
See docs/scratch/command_args.txt, or use the GUI. Modified the
default button layout to put SelectRE/SelectShell together.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.