Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xplanet
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 06/30/2005 15:06:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Jun 30 15:06:25 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/x11/xplanet: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
* Added the -grs_longitude option, to specify the longitude of
Jupiter's Great Red Spot, in System II coordinates. This assumes
the Jupiter image has the center of the Great Red Spot at pixel 0
(at the left side of the image) in order to draw it at the right
* Added the Icosagnomonic projection, contributed by Ian Turner.
* Fixed a bug where output filenames had an extra digit in some cases.
* Added the bump_map and bump_scale options in the configuration file.
* Added the -glare option to set the size of the sun's glare.
* An image map may be specified for the sun in the configuration
file now. A shade value is now required for the sun (should be
100, otherwise the sun will have a night side!)
* Added the -arc_spacing option to set the default angular
distance between great arc points. It used to be 0.1 degree, so
arcs smaller than this wouldn't get drawn.
* Fixed a bug where markers were not aligned properly when using
align = "above" or "below".
* Added warnings if options are specified in the [default] section
of the configuration file that probably shouldn't be there.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/x11/xplanet/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.