Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-OLE-Storage_Lite
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 06/26/2005 07:59:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Jun 26 07:59:37 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/p5-OLE-Storage_Lite: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.14:
0.14 Mon Nov 8 14:00:00 2004
- Return filehandle close() value to caller. Spotted in
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big by Edward James and
- Changed IO::Scalar from a "use" to a "require" and removed
the Makefile dependency to make H. Merijn Brand's life easier
for some reason. :-)
0.13 Sun Aug 1 13:00:00 2004
- Allowed use of user defined filehandles. This should make the
module work with mod_perl and some other applications.
0.12 Thu May 28 23:00:00 2004
- Applied patch to fix problems when creating very large files.
Thanks James Rouzier.
- Applied patch to allow IO::Scalar as a data destination.
Thanks Kyle Burton.
- Fixed pack() warning in perl5.8 - jmcnamara
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/p5-OLE-Storage_Lite/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/p5-OLE-Storage_Lite/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.