Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmess
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <email@example.com>
Date: 06/24/2005 22:52:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Fri Jun 24 22:52:15 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess: Makefile distinfo
Update xmess to 0.97.
Release 0.97, 13 June 2005
- Everything from MAME 0.97 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mame.html) and
MESS 0.97 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mess.html).
- When the emulation is unpaused, the keyboard state is cleared. This
prevents keypresses from bleeding over from the user interface.
- The SDL driver now uses the correct green mask for RGB 565. This
fixes a problem with SDL on DirectFB being unable to find a valid
video mode. (Uli H.)
- The SDL driver now locks the video surface before retrieving the
pointer to its memory. This fixes a crash with SDL on DirectFB.
- Fixed a few spots in the code for 4.3 BSD, e.g., OpenStep on NeXT.
- Fixed bugs in the Xv driver and the 6-tap effect that affected
big-endian architectures. (Hans de Goede)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.71 -r1.72 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.