Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: grant beattie <email@example.com>
Date: 06/24/2005 06:03:11
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: grant
Date: Fri Jun 24 06:03:11 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV: Makefile distinfo
update p5-Mail-ClamAV to 0.17.
changes since 0.13:
0.16 Fri Mar 4 15:43:20 PST 2005
- I forgot to run make test before I uploaded :(
0.15 Fri Mar 4 15:43:20 PST 2005
- A quicky release. Somehow my version of libclamav
(the latest) can scan the test virus without the
ZIP option turned on. We now use CL_SCAN_STDOPT
for all test scans.
0.14 Fri Feb 25 10:27:06 PST 2005
- The test for scanbuff was broken. Thanks to
Werner Lemberg <wl  gnu dot org> for reporting this
- Fixing this test uncovered a taint bug, fixed.
- Made the warning in Makefile.PL stand out more.
- Some doc updates.
- Bundled Inline::MakeMaker so we no longer fatal on
missing deps Inline::C.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.