Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-server
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/19/2005 01:22:17
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Sun Jun 19 01:22:17 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/chat/silc-server: Makefile PLIST distinfo options.mk
Updated to version 1.0
Only minor bugfixes were made to the previous version.
- Fixed channel public key list saving on backup router on JOIN
- New optimized logging.
A small bugfix release.
- Added default limit how many channels one client can join (50).
- Added missing getopt.[ch].
- Fixed compilation with pkg-config files
A bugfix release to the SILC Server. In addition of various bugfixes,
this version now also includes new math library that from now on will be
included in all SILC distributions.
- Added more liberal channel names from the previous more stricter
identifier string change.
- Added SERVICE command to server, though services aren't supported yet.
- Fixed MOTD command to send empty reply if motd does not exist.
- Fixed LIST command.
- Fixed query to stop if client goes away.
- Added pkg-config check to the configure.
- Several other bugfixes were made.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/options.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/chat/silc-server/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.