Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/mimedefang
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Davies <email@example.com>
Date: 06/05/2005 22:31:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Sun Jun 5 22:31:35 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/mimedefang: MESSAGE Makefile distinfo
Update mimedefang to version 2.52
Changes in 2.52
* mimedefang.pl.in (item_contains_virus_fprotd): Remove all references
to $` and $', which can SIGNIFICANTLY slow down Perl regexp matching.
* mimedefang.c(mfconnect): Do not call set_dsn from mfconnect, because
the Milter API specifies that you can't call smfi_setreply from the
* mimedefang-filter.5.in: Document the fact that filter_relay
cannot set the text of the SMTP reply code.
* mimedefang.pl: We don't detect and load Perl modules until
the detect_and_load_perl_modules() function is called.
*** NOTE INCOMPATIBILITY ***
You *MUST* call detect_and_load_perl_modules() inside your filter
before you can rely on the %Features hash being set correctly,
and before you can rely on SpamAssassin being loaded!!!
Changes in 2.51
Note: There was no public 2.50 release; the 2.50 version was a
private release that was available only with CanIt.
* Added "-q" option to mimedefang. This permits the multiplexor
to queue new incoming connections. It may make higher utilization
of slaves and improve throughput.
* ESMTP arguments in MAIL FROM: and RCPT TO: are now available
to the Perl filter. See the mimedefang-filter(5) man page for
* Documentation fixes: We don't refer to non-multiplexor mode
any more, because that mode hasn't been available for ages.
* The "tick" facility has been enhanced to permit multiple tick
types. At any given instance, only one tick of a given type
can be active, but ticks of different types can be active at
the same time.
* Log a warning if a message has more than one Subject: header.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/mimedefang/MESSAGE
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/mail/mimedefang/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/mimedefang/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.