Subject: CVS commit: [pkgsrc-2005Q1] pkgsrc/news/leafnode
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 05/14/2005 06:05:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: snj
Date: Sat May 14 06:05:13 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/news/leafnode [pkgsrc-2005Q1]: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/news/leafnode/patches [pkgsrc-2005Q1]: patch-aa
Pullup ticket 502 - requested by Lubomir Sedlacik
security fix for leafnode
Revisions pulled up:
- pkgsrc/news/leafnode/Makefile 1.24
- pkgsrc/news/leafnode/distinfo 1.14
- pkgsrc/news/leafnode/patches/patch-aa 1.6
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kim
Date: Fri May 13 15:08:04 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/news/leafnode: Makefile distinfo
Upgrade to 1.11.2:
* Fix segfault when timeout or connection reset encountered while
article header is read.
* fetchnews will no longer re-fetch the active file for a server if it
has been completely received even if fetching articles from this server
encounters a problem. Long-standing bug. Debian bug #70052.
* fetchnews will now properly mark the active for complete re-fetch if
it says so. Previously, it forgot the mark in some circumstances. A
problem fetching the active file or descriptions for a newly added
server will now mark the active for re-fetch even if articles have
successfully been retrieved from the same server.
* Fix use-after-free segfault when server dies while body is being
* Support quoted strings on the right hand side of configuration lines.
* Support IPv6 in fetchnews as well.
* In LIST ACTIVE/GROUP, keep group interesting in spite of being
pseudo (which includes empty) as long as it is interesting. Avoids
unsubscription of low-traffic groups that fall empty.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r126.96.36.199 pkgsrc/news/leafnode/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r188.8.131.52 pkgsrc/news/leafnode/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r184.108.40.206 pkgsrc/news/leafnode/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.